Go Back   Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community. > OGF Community Info > OMMP - ACMM

OMMP - ACMM Community news concerning the Oregon Medicial Marijana Program and the Advisory Committee to the program,

Old January 16th, 2010, 09:10 AM   #1
5star
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

Thanked 1,877 Times in 681 Posts
Chats: 0
5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold
Default ACMM minutes & Horticulture/Safety Committee

Is there a place that all ACMM Meeting Minutes are posted?
The most recent I can find is from the March '09 meeting.

I was also wondering what the status of the Horticulture Safety Committee that was being formed is?

Thanks
5star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Madfingers
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

Thanked 10,979 Times in 2,542 Posts
Chats: 45
OGF Chapter: South Coast
Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5star View Post
Is there a place that all ACMM Meeting Minutes are posted?
The most recent I can find is from the March '09 meeting.

I was also wondering what the status of the Horticulture Safety Committee that was being formed is?

Thanks
Pose your questions to Todd Dalatto . . ohd.acmm@state.or.us
Madfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2010, 09:50 AM   #3
5star
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold5star is a splendid one to behold

I assume you meant for me to contact him about the committee? Thanks.

Nobody knows where the ACMM minutes are posted in the ACMM forum though?
Old January 16th, 2010, 10:05 AM   #4
kali ma
OGF Verified Patient
Verified OMMP

Thanked 9,529 Times in 2,716 Posts
OGF Chapter: PDX-East
kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.

did you go to the OMMP website?

http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/ommp/ac...eeting_Minutes
kali ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #5
5star
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

Thanks Kali Ma, but that's the page I was last on. The most recent one available is March 20, 2009 ACMM Meeting Minutes.
Old January 16th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #6
kali ma
OGF Verified Patient
Verified OMMP

kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.kali ma To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.

ok

i think you can e-mail the OMMP and have them send you a copy

minutes from the most recent meeting are available at the quarterly meetings.

maybe one of the ACMM members could post copies here.

surely we have more current minutes than nearly a year ago.

and there are only minutes from two meetings in 2009.

what about meetings prior to that, are they archived somewhere?

Last edited by kali ma; January 16th, 2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old January 16th, 2010, 10:23 AM   #7
5star
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

OK Thanks

I was hoping to catch up on the last years meetings & the Hort/Safety committee that was supposedly being formed in the last minutes I read.

Input on technical issues out of direct public view sounds perfect lol It's actually something I've been looking into solutions for, for a couple years now.
I think I'd really enjoy something like this too
Old January 16th, 2010, 10:30 AM   #8
kali ma
OGF Verified Patient
Verified OMMP

best to connect with Todd about the ag saf committee

it is established and has been working on a couple of projects

madfingers is chair of the acmm
herbal1 is vice chair

grammychronic
mamasandee
seabear

are all on the committee

and possible resources for info
The Following User Says Thank You to kali ma For This Useful Post:
5star (January 16th, 2010)
Old January 16th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #9
Madfingers
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

Thanked 10,979 Times in 2,542 Posts
Chats: 45
OGF Chapter: South Coast
Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.Madfingers One of the very best.

I don't believe there is or ever has been a public archive of the ACMM minutes on the OMMP site. Not a bad idea now there has been years of history.

Direct communication with those delegated as the Leaders of the Sub-committees which cover a persons specific question of concern is
the best way to go, that is why I suggested you put it directly to Todd as
when an email is sent to the address I put here all the committee members
see it as well as the Program Management.

Then of course a really good way is to attend the meetings, sign up and address the entire committee at the end of the days regular agenda.

Madfingers

Advisory Committee on Medical Marijuana (ACMM)

March 29, 2010: 10:00 am to 2:30 pm

Portland State Office Building
800 NE Oregon St
Conference Room 1E
Portland, OR 97232
Madfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madfingers For This Useful Post:
5star (January 16th, 2010), herbal1 (January 18th, 2010), kali ma (January 16th, 2010)